Tuesday, September 25, 2018

I'm alive and well

     It's hard to believe three years have gone by since I last posted a story. After the passing of three of my treasure hunting partners I decided to step back from the world of treasure hunting and pursue a few other areas of interest.

     The time away has allowed me to reexamine the way I hunt and start with a fresh perspective on projects I had shelved. I've found that the break has allowed me to see details I had overlooked in the past.

     I have spent a considerable amount of time researching to find out who J Frank Dalton really was and I'm 95% sure I have solved the mystery. Only DNA testing can prove 100% if I'm correct, but through countless hours of genealogical research and searching census records I've been able to get a fairly good idea of his life.

     I plan on posting new stories and information as time permits. As the weather cools you might even find me out in the field searching for those hidden caches of gold and silver. Don't look for me to be on tv much as I've decided that's not my gig.

Good luck and good hunting

   
   
   

   

4 comments:

Bloody Bill Anderson: The Real Story said...

Glad to see you back, have been enjoying your posts. Would love to invite you to be a guest on my blog at bloodybillanderson.com, https://bloodybillanderson.blogspot.com/. You are a voice of reason in a wilderness of conspiracy theorist nutjobs. Thank you for your work!

BBA@bloodybillanderson.com

Danny said...

Have you heard about the story of Mark Twain hiding a pre civil war cannon that was on the bluff of Hannibal Mo .so it wasn't used against hannibal

It hasn't been found?

Anonymous said...

I love reading all of your blogs. Keep posting.

Anonymous said...

I just moved to Oklahoma and been reading some of your old blog posts for fun. Interesting stuff. Enjoy the dig!