Sunday, February 2, 2020

Possible new projects

After several years away from the treasure hunting community I've decided to launch new projects. The passing of a number of my treasure hunting partners within a very short time period took much of the joy out of the hobby for me. This is why I stepped away for the last few years.

My son has taken an interest in metal detecting and treasure hunting so we are considering expanding into YouTube videos. With my decades of experience and his youthful exuberance it should make for interesting viewing.

This will be an excellent opportunity if any equipment manufacturers would like to sponsor us or have us do equipment reviews. With well over a million views here on the blog we will bring a vast audience to all of our media outreach. Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

1 comment:

CedarTop said...

Sounds great! Haven't been on here in many months.....glad to see you post. A YT channel would be awesome! Hope you make it happen.