Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joseph Hunter / J. Frank Dalton info wanted

The more I research Joe Hunter and J. Frank Dalton the more I realize that there is still information about these men out there waiting to be recovered. On a number of occasions I have heard of people having information only to find that they have sold it or gave it away.

I thought I would use the networking power of the blog to find any information that still may be out there. I'm working on a couple of leads at the moment, but I'm always willing to chase down new ones.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe Hunter was my dad's grandfather. J. Frank Dalton is a phony.

fayedollar said...

J Frank Dalton changed his name from Dalton to Dollar (not sure of the date)...He is my Great Grandfather and my father was named after him...James Frank Dollar

fayedollar said...

J Frank Dalton changed his name to J Frank Dollar. He then spent much of his time hiding on an Indian reservation. He was my Great grandfather. He had 2 children with his Native significant other. One was my Grandfather who was a terrible man and father. He had 11 children who he beat and torchured. The family no longer recognizes any of the Dalton/Dollars from then on as all were taken by authorities and placed in foster homes. It was not until recently that family relations found each other again. The brothers and sisters, grandchildren of J Frank, do not wish to remember the horrible things they endured.

okie treasure hunter said...

Faye please e-mail me at okietreasurehunter@msn.com